Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of methocarbamol Oral.

2/9/2009 2:24:28 AM

Reviewer: sizzlinpizza, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Have several bulging discs, central canal stenosis, and two protrusions hitting my nerves. Some days I can not get out of bed, walk at times with a limp and pain in the 7's. I'm 45 and feel like 105. The pain doctors are trying not to get me hooked on narc drugs....So far, they added this drug to my cocktail of drugs and does not work at all. No side effects, no relief....currently on ... Show Full Comment

1/23/2009 3:52:38 PM

Reviewer: melanien, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I take this medication for spasms in my back and find it to be very effective. It does make me slightly drowsy and can not take it until late afternoon. I haven't had any trouble with GI problems either.

1/23/2009 1:20:47 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Muscle Spasm
1/22/2009 7:30:54 PM

Reviewer: Mommarabbit7574, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have several neck,shoulder,and back spasims and if it was'nt for this medacation I could not sleep at night for the pain.

1/21/2009 5:56:03 PM

Reviewer: Bplusk, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Methacarbamol almost killed me. I was born with a low heart rate and taking 500mg /3 times a day was a fatal dose for my body;it slowed my heart rate to a level that got me admitted to the intensive care unit. Now I have a defiburator inserted in my body for my heart to behave normal again. I will never touch this medication ever again;Not even with a ten foot pole.

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture