Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of methocarbamol Oral.

1/23/2009 1:20:47 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Muscle Spasm
1/22/2009 7:30:54 PM

Reviewer: Mommarabbit7574, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have several neck,shoulder,and back spasims and if it was'nt for this medacation I could not sleep at night for the pain.

1/21/2009 5:56:03 PM

Reviewer: Bplusk, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Methacarbamol almost killed me. I was born with a low heart rate and taking 500mg /3 times a day was a fatal dose for my body;it slowed my heart rate to a level that got me admitted to the intensive care unit. Now I have a defiburator inserted in my body for my heart to behave normal again. I will never touch this medication ever again;Not even with a ten foot pole.

1/20/2009 2:53:10 PM

Reviewer: vdb, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
this medication caused to me to have more leg muscle spasms and the pain was so intense I could not stand, walk or put pressure on the leg, I broke out in hives and was itching terribly - doctor changed prescription to Zgesic 600mg - I am doing a lot better

1/11/2009 2:47:19 AM

Reviewer: carol, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have a bad neck and scolosis. 3 back surgery, 2 rods in my back now. I was taking this methocarbam 500mg, 3 x a day. This prescription wasn't helping me. It taste bad, and gave me ringing in the ear. I didn't like the side effect from this med.

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver