Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of methyldopa Oral.

1/7/2009 2:45:11 PM

Reviewer: PAMPERED-MOM, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I took this medication throughout my entire pregnancy & found it to be very effective. I will admit initally it was difficult remembering to take it three (3) times a day, but it just took it with each meal. My son was born healthy & very happy.

12/8/2008 11:35:03 AM

Reviewer: justwant2know28216, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This medication wa changed on me one month when I ordered a refill for my blood pressure pills that I had been taking normally. During the month that I took these pills I experience dizziness, nausea, and I felt like I didn't have the strength to get out of the bed in the mornings. I am now back on my pills that I was on before and I feel fine.

11/18/2008 4:12:55 PM

Reviewer: Jaynee T, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I had never felt so tired or so dizzy since taking this medication. I could only manage one table a day opposed to two, driving was a nightmare and I used to zonk out every night after dinner, and ache all over. My eye lids had started to twitch and I had frequent cramps. For some reason I had to stop wearing any perfumed products as my skin became sensitive, and my eyebrows fell out. My ... Show Full Comment

9/27/2008 9:17:54 AM

Reviewer: madcat, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took 3 pills a day for a few weeks because I suffer from High blood pressure and wanted to become pregnant. It made me feel exhausted not to mention a lack of periods. I didn't have a period for 2 months and went to see my doctor only to be told the tablets were the problem.

1/7/2008 11:04:33 PM

Woman running
And how to fix them?
Check your BMI.
Girl drinking orange juice
How to keep yours at bay.