Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of prazosin Oral.

Condition: Chronic Post Traumatic Stress Disorder with Trauma-related Nightmares
11/13/2011 12:18:05 AM

Reviewer: prazosin, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this medication for about 2 months or so. I am up to 10 mgs. I suffer from PTSD & Bi-polar. It seems to be working for I haven't slept with a night lite on for awhile. BUT I have had some side effects. Headaches,a very low sex drive. Which is causing problems in my marriage. That is why I am thinking of talking to my Dr. and see if there is something else out there. But on t ... Show Full Comment

9/5/2011 8:54:04 PM

Reviewer: Milo, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was prescribed Prazosin 1 mg. a bedtime to calm my hyper-alert physiological state of arousal. It does seem to exert a physiologically calming influence along with my other meds and help me (usually) get a decent night's sleep. It makes me very drowsy, a desired effect.

4/29/2011 5:27:17 PM

Reviewer: x-flyer, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this medication for several years now for moderate to severe PTSD and I am very satisfied with the results. Went a week without it once and the nightmares returned.

3/26/2011 9:23:56 AM

Reviewer: Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
had minor headaches to start with, but the calmness it brought to help with the ptsd was worth it.

3/23/2011 5:55:40 PM

Reviewer: Paifull Pearl, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Never again will I take this. First PILL 5Mg.Got up to go to the bathroom past out on hard wood floor,blocking door to my bedroom. This was worse than nightmares. Three day's later.I still feel like I was in a bad car wreak. My neck, my ribs shoulder's, I am in so much pain. This will take week's to get over.I was told drinking beer would be ok with taking it. Today I managed to put on ... Show Full Comment

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver