Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of prazosin Oral.

Condition: Chronic Post Traumatic Stress Disorder with Trauma-related Nightmares
4/29/2011 5:27:17 PM

Reviewer: x-flyer, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this medication for several years now for moderate to severe PTSD and I am very satisfied with the results. Went a week without it once and the nightmares returned.

3/26/2011 9:23:56 AM

Reviewer: Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
had minor headaches to start with, but the calmness it brought to help with the ptsd was worth it.

3/23/2011 5:55:40 PM

Reviewer: Paifull Pearl, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Never again will I take this. First PILL 5Mg.Got up to go to the bathroom past out on hard wood floor,blocking door to my bedroom. This was worse than nightmares. Three day's later.I still feel like I was in a bad car wreak. My neck, my ribs shoulder's, I am in so much pain. This will take week's to get over.I was told drinking beer would be ok with taking it. Today I managed to put on ... Show Full Comment

3/5/2011 8:02:28 PM

Reviewer: Slayer1, 25-34 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had a terrible rash occur after taking this medication, described by my dermatologist as a severe skin eruption all over my body. It lasted for about a week, and I will have scars from all the scratching I did while sleeping.

2/21/2011 8:02:44 PM

Reviewer: a10bendr2, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Prazosin 2 mg for about 2 years now. My nightmares are gone and not had any bad side affects so far. I'm not much into medications but I have found this to do what it was suppose to do without any ill side affects. I only take it in the evening with my meal. The reviews with the pancreas problems has me concerned and would like to find information on this

man rubbing painful knee
Causes, warning signs.
Live and thrive.
couple kissing
What do you know about locking lips?
man with problem