Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of primidone Oral.

10/4/2009 10:37:48 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Primidone for probably a year now and I'm up to 500 mg (250 AM and 250 PM). My tremors are getting worse, my speech is getting worse, my balance has always been an issue; but more so now. I don't know how I would feel without the medication, I am assuming worse. I was recently laid off from my job, I have been a secretary for 15 years and I strongly think that my tremors and ... Show Full Comment

9/20/2009 4:50:02 PM

Reviewer: WMLBK, 75 or over Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
JUST THREE 1/2 PILLS COMPLETLY STOPPED MY VERY SERIES ESSENTIAL TREMOR BUT LEFT ME WITH SERIES SIDE EFFECTS.THEY WERE WALKING, BALANCE,COORDINATION,WEAKNESS IN BOTH LEGS & MADE MY NEUROPATHY WORSE.

9/17/2009 10:44:05 AM

Reviewer: sam, 45-54 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I don't notice much difference in my neck tremors since i've added this drug on to my treatment(I also take inderal)

9/9/2009 10:04:07 PM

Reviewer: Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Caregiver)

Comment:

Condition: Essential Tremor
8/16/2009 10:47:15 PM

Reviewer: rosebud09, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My neurologist started me on 12.5m.g. at bedtime 2 weeks ago. I am to go to 25m.g. this week at bedtime. He is gradually working the dosage up to 50m.g. The first week I experienced headache and nausea. However that side effect has passed. I am anxious to see how I feel with the increased dosage this week. The hand tremor is some better, but still have jaw tremor which is my main concern.

Woman running
Boost Your Metabolism.
Tips to kick the habit.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.