Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of primidone oral.

7/29/2014 1:56:28 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took the pill for 8 days and what I found maybe because it doesn't work well with the other meds I'm taking. I found myself extremely tired my vision was blurred and I just found myself lost.If this is what I have to do to stop the tremmers then I will not take it.

7/15/2014 10:13:05 AM

Reviewer: 75 or over Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Essential Tremor
7/5/2014 8:55:36 PM

Reviewer: billiead533n, 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have only taken Primidone for 5 days and my tremors which I have had for many years have stopped. However, side effects are severe fatigue, eyesight blurred, imbalance and unusual dreams. I started by taking 100mg twice a day.I have reduced to 50 mg twice daily and will continue for a few more days to see if side effects reduce.

6/25/2014 10:46:20 AM

Reviewer: HoneyBee, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I had no side effects. After taking just two pills I noticed a difference and within a week I was able to thread a needle. Amazing!

6/21/2014 7:01:00 PM

Reviewer: bon125, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Started at 25 mg 6 mos ago, now up to 250 mg for past month - No improvement in essential tremor, doc says I need at least 500 mg. Cannot tolerate the 250. Dizzy, irregular eye movements, sleepy all the time. Now need to wean myself off, don't know how long it will take.

chest x-ray