Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of temazepam oral.

1/31/2009 9:47:37 PM

Reviewer: hummelgarde, 65-74 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    it really helps me to get a good nights sleep.

1/24/2009 9:13:59 PM

Reviewer: tears and saddness, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I am taking 30mg for 15days now. My main problem was that I would wake up in the middle of the night to go pee and then be awake for 2 or more hours... and then finally getting one more hour of sleep before getting up and ready for work. I wanted to see what exactly this medication was about so I logged on to read up on it. Now I am thinking that maybe my Dr. could have asked me a few more quest ... Show Full Comment

1/23/2009 12:59:53 PM

Reviewer: 2ts, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I am on my second month taking 30MG and for the most part it has cured a life long problem of chronic trouble sleeping due to Post Tran. Stress Syd.,it has overall helped more than hurt meaning I have experienced a very small amount of short term memory loss. I have some concerns over long term use.

1/12/2009 2:54:43 PM

Reviewer: grizzbailey, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been on this drug for approximately 1 year at 30 mg per night. Some nights I get a great night sleep, but once in a while I don't have a good night. I would also like to get off taking these but I don't want to get insomnia.

12/22/2008 2:22:24 PM

Reviewer: kycats9697, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I am not sold on this drug. I have been taking for about 2 months and I take 60mg It did help me but the last couple of week I have been up not being able to sleep. I take it with risperidone which i don't know if that would matter of not.

diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    handful of vegetables and vitamins
    Diet tips and mistakes.