Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of temazepam oral.

9/1/2014 2:12:58 PM

Reviewer: Pedolinda , 65-74 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
    I get a full night sleep 7-8 hrs with taking Temazepam and feel great the next day. I've been taking for about 20 yrs. I've had a problem with sleeping for most of my adult life. Been off the pill for 8 days and only got 2-3 hrs sleep. Could not function. So this works for me.

8/7/2014 6:32:51 AM

Reviewer: Alaina Skye., 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I was put on this to help me with my fibromyalgia and to help me get sleep from the insomnia and pain. But IT DOES NOT WORK for me. Im taking 30 mgs and all it has done is give me vicid and sometimes nightmares and it has knocked something off balance in my brain because now I am angry and pissed off all the time. I called my dr yesterday and left a message for him to change this med. There is no ... Show Full Comment

7/29/2014 10:37:51 PM

Reviewer: Sleepless in Dallas, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I take 30mg. once or twice per week in order to not develop a dependency. Helps me to sleep for about 4 hrs. and then fall asleep again for total of 6-7 hrs. Dry mouth at night...but no hangover effect.

7/3/2014 12:00:19 AM

Reviewer: grammajamma, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I was put on temazepam when Ambien didn't work after 10 years. Initially I didn't think it was working, but think my body had to figure out it wasn't getting Ambien any longer. I was originally prescribed 15mg but when it finally started working it left me feeling drugged in the morning. I have switched to 7.5mg and I am sleeping well 90% of the time and waking up refreshed and ready ... Show Full Comment

5/25/2014 9:14:13 PM

Reviewer: crazyman, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I sleep walk. Otherwise I get a good rest.