Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of temazepam Oral.

3/14/2009 9:47:37 AM

Reviewer: tinamcg1, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
my doctor prescribed it to me to aid with my bipolar. Trying to get down to a low dose of seroquel(low libido)and use temazepam with 25mg seroquel to sleep at night. When I do take the temazepam i wake up with a stiff neck and shoulders and headache. Don't feel motivated the next day. I have take it only when i can sleep in the next morning.usually friday and saturday nights. I won't see ... Show Full Comment

3/7/2009 11:50:30 PM

Reviewer: shelady1185, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
First night I took it I was able to sleep until 3:30 am. Second night It didn't really work. I take it due to insomnia caused from taking Cymbalta for fibermialgia. The cymbalta works great and has releived much of my pain but I just can't sleep on my own.

3/6/2009 11:12:31 PM

Reviewer: val, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have develeloped insomnia over the past 2 years. I have chronic back pain unrelieved by oxycodone. I can only stay in bed for 2-3 hours at a time. I just stated this drug but have used it in the past and it worked

3/6/2009 9:08:41 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
15 MG, works well on me most nights . I have a baby and I am still able to wake up to her in the middle of the night, feed her, and go back to sleep. Occasionaly though, I do have night where I have to take 2 because one is not working. No groggyness on this med in the morning.

3/4/2009 2:03:22 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)