Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of temazepam Oral.

1/31/2009 9:47:37 PM

Reviewer: hummelgarde, 65-74 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
it really helps me to get a good nights sleep.

1/24/2009 9:13:59 PM

Reviewer: tears and saddness, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am taking 30mg for 15days now. My main problem was that I would wake up in the middle of the night to go pee and then be awake for 2 or more hours... and then finally getting one more hour of sleep before getting up and ready for work. I wanted to see what exactly this medication was about so I logged on to read up on it. Now I am thinking that maybe my Dr. could have asked me a few more quest ... Show Full Comment

1/23/2009 12:59:53 PM

Reviewer: 2ts, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am on my second month taking 30MG and for the most part it has cured a life long problem of chronic trouble sleeping due to Post Tran. Stress Syd.,it has overall helped more than hurt meaning I have experienced a very small amount of short term memory loss. I have some concerns over long term use.

1/12/2009 2:54:43 PM

Reviewer: grizzbailey, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this drug for approximately 1 year at 30 mg per night. Some nights I get a great night sleep, but once in a while I don't have a good night. I would also like to get off taking these but I don't want to get insomnia.

12/22/2008 2:22:24 PM

Reviewer: kycats9697, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am not sold on this drug. I have been taking for about 2 months and I take 60mg It did help me but the last couple of week I have been up not being able to sleep. I take it with risperidone which i don't know if that would matter of not.

bloodstream
Tips to help prevent clots.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.
Live and thrive.
gloved hand holding syringe
10 preventable diseases.
man eating meal
Folates, green tea and more.
Woman with stressed, fatigue
Get relief tips.
restroom sign
Food and drinks that make you go.
Understanding RA.