Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of temazepam Oral.

1/12/2009 2:54:43 PM

Reviewer: grizzbailey, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this drug for approximately 1 year at 30 mg per night. Some nights I get a great night sleep, but once in a while I don't have a good night. I would also like to get off taking these but I don't want to get insomnia.

12/22/2008 2:22:24 PM

Reviewer: kycats9697, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am not sold on this drug. I have been taking for about 2 months and I take 60mg It did help me but the last couple of week I have been up not being able to sleep. I take it with risperidone which i don't know if that would matter of not.

12/22/2008 12:19:04 AM

Reviewer: worried, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been using this drug for over 5 years. I am afraid I am addicted and want to get off. I cannot sleep without them now. I have heard horror stories about getting off them and am scared to death of the withdrawls. Any info out there about people using this drug for this long and having a bad time getting off. I have only been taking 15 mgs a night, but have had to go up to 30 due to increased ... Show Full Comment

12/13/2008 1:44:11 AM

Reviewer: Ellen39503, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I just started taking this medication tonight. I took 30mg at 10:45 p.m., It is now 12:42 p.m.,so far I am still wide awake.

12/7/2008 10:41:39 PM

Reviewer: Mrs.D, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I take 30mg one hour before bedtime and it works great. No side effects, I get up feeling very rested. I was taking Ambien but didn't do a thing for me. I am very happy with Temazepam.

stressed working woman