Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of temazepam Oral.

2/9/2009 8:37:35 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have always had insomnia but it worsened after chemo. I also take medication for depression and while this medication has worked, I find that I end up sleeping almost 10-12 hours. It is very difficult for me to wake up when I take it. Also, I have taken it hours before wanting to get to sleep and it does not always work.

2/4/2009 11:04:53 AM

Reviewer: REOSTER, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
VERY GOOD BUT HAVING TROUBLE WHEN I QUIT TAKING IT

1/31/2009 9:47:37 PM

Reviewer: hummelgarde, 65-74 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
it really helps me to get a good nights sleep.

1/24/2009 9:13:59 PM

Reviewer: tears and saddness, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am taking 30mg for 15days now. My main problem was that I would wake up in the middle of the night to go pee and then be awake for 2 or more hours... and then finally getting one more hour of sleep before getting up and ready for work. I wanted to see what exactly this medication was about so I logged on to read up on it. Now I am thinking that maybe my Dr. could have asked me a few more quest ... Show Full Comment

1/23/2009 12:59:53 PM

Reviewer: 2ts, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am on my second month taking 30MG and for the most part it has cured a life long problem of chronic trouble sleeping due to Post Tran. Stress Syd.,it has overall helped more than hurt meaning I have experienced a very small amount of short term memory loss. I have some concerns over long term use.

Does your kid have symptoms?