Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of temazepam Oral.

10/19/2008 10:48:48 AM

Reviewer: huh?, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
my doctor upped my dose from 15mg to 30 mg (for no reason)with 30mg, i have had vivid, bizarre dreams. i lessened the dosage back to about 15~20mg and have had no other problems -very effective!! (i dreamed i was urinating in a toilet (male)woke up and was wetting the bed...!! i rapidly scrambled to a toilet and changed my sheets!! i had two of those incidents, with the original dosage.)

10/15/2008 9:57:46 AM

Reviewer: Tracy, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have always used ambien to sleep. I have bioplor 2 and have had this med added. I have such vivid nightmares on this med. Is this normal or does it stop? I am scared to take it again.

9/30/2008 9:06:03 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
i have chronic insomnia usually sleep 2 hours every 2 days tried all the new things 45mg of this helped me sleep for 4 hours straight very satisfied

9/28/2008 10:13:07 PM

Reviewer: mom4poodles, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I fall asleep at night very easily without any meds, but I wake up in 2 hrs and can't go back to sleep. I take Temazepam and Ambien nightly and, if I am too anxious to relax, I add Xanax. I don't have a problem with waking up in the morning when the alarm goes off at 4:30 AM, but I get sleepy in about 3 hrs and it's hard to shake off the drowiness.

9/17/2008 2:13:43 PM

Reviewer: very tierd mother, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I take the dosage as required and hour before bed and I still find myself an hour after taking it still sitting there wide awake. I finally pass out about 1am when I took it at 9pm. Then I still wake up in the hrs between. Then I get up at 6 and am completely exhaused!!!