Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of temazepam oral.

4/15/2008 1:49:39 PM

Reviewer: chekinmail, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    After pricey and bad experience with Ambien, and Lunesta, the much less expensive and older drug Tamazepam seems to work better for me after 5 years of insomnia. I have a more natural sleep, and no hangover or memory loss.

4/14/2008 12:18:15 AM

Reviewer: mjrosen569, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    This medication was prescribed to me by my doctor recently for problems sleeping. Before taking this drug I took rozeram, which left me groggy in morning. This medicine however gave me a somewhat serious allergic reaction, I had problems breathing after taking it. I promptly stopped taking it after that as I am so leery about taking sleeping pills or medication of any kind.

4/8/2008 12:23:59 AM

Reviewer: BAKERY, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    Many nights it does not seem to help. I take Wellbutrin and the doctor recommend Restoril but my insurance company uses temazapam under their coverage. Lately I have trouble sleeping while using it.

4/4/2008 6:19:48 PM

Comment:
    Puts me to sleep great...but I am suffering from SEVERE muscle weakness. I'm only assuming it's this drug because that effect started about a week after I started taking it. BUT...I do sleep great and NO hangover! But I must stop taking it to get some strength back I hope! Anyone else have this side effect? If so,please e-mail me at zoobag@cox.net and let me know? Thanks! DZ

4/3/2008 10:14:02 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I take this three nights/wk in order to avoid dependence. I sleep great with this pill. The other nights I wake up frequently.