Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Musterole Top.

8/19/2015 11:12:55 AM

Reviewer: KR, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
It seems they had stopped making "Musterole". However, I found it for sale now at "The Vermont country Store". I sent for it immediately and hope it is the same product. My mom use to use it on me when I had colds/ bronchitis etc... I always felt it helped and I was able to buy it in drugstores for awhile. Then they stopped making it. I just found it on line again after ma ... Show Full Comment

7/25/2015 10:36:34 PM

Reviewer: Musteroler, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
My mother used Musterole on my knees when I had growing pains and it worked to bring relief from the pain !! I'm using it on a pulled muscle and it is bringing relief now. May Musterole always be made and be available.

1/4/2015 4:39:10 PM

Reviewer: blbfab4, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
My parents used this on my throat and wrapped with a cloth when I had severe sore throat. It is effective in soothing and allowing you to sleep. It breaks the congestion up. Excellent!

1/9/2014 3:14:25 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female

Comment:
My mother used it on me when I was a child and I used it on my child. It worked. Cleared up chest colds fast. Where can I get more?

12/25/2013 3:32:30 AM

Reviewer: kelly, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
This was a foul smelling version of Vicks vapor rub, but it worked 10 times better.If you had a bad chest cold, this was the ticket to get rid of it. Rub it on at night and you would wake up the next day with your chest cold gone. Yes, your eyes and chest burned,it was not for the faint of heart, but it worked and worked fast. Would sure love to find this product somewhere.

Does your kid have symptoms?