Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Metoprolol Succinate Oral.

8/12/2008 8:19:23 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am 47 years old and have been taking Metoprolol succ 25mg for about 1 1/2 months. I am very tired all the time and have joint pains as if I have the flu. I have trouble sleeping at night because I can hear my heart racing. Before being on this medication I was not having any of these side effects. I am going to my Dr. and telling him to take me off of this medication. I feel like I am in someone ... Show Full Comment

8/4/2008 9:30:23 PM

Reviewer: arp, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
high blood preasure

8/4/2008 2:52:30 PM

Reviewer: Midget, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was on Lisinapril and coughed uncontrollably for months. This medication has less side effects, however, I have psoriosis and instructions warn not to take this medication if you have that condition. I would like to know why?

9/5/2008 3:06:59 AM

Reviewer: jen, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I began taking toprol xl 50mg 2yrs ago for high blood pressure and heart surgery.With toprol xl I had no problems other than being tired on occasion.then I went to pick up my prescription from Walgreens and they gave me metoprolol succinate 50mg.I am only 28 and I was so tired I couldn't wake up in the morning and would sleep through my alarm.After 7yrs at the same job with no problems I ended ... Show Full Comment

8/14/2008 7:28:09 PM

Reviewer: Dave, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I quit taking as i received no lowering of HB. and was having many side efects. which i wa snot wrned of by the doctor nor my pharmacist. They don;t even give out the drug company sheets on the side efects like they did in the old days. they simply have you sign saying you did get them. I am now on a natural remedy that is working and no side effects.

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.