Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of metoprolol succinate oral.

2/19/2008 12:06:28 AM

Reviewer: mary104racing, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I feel a really hot feeling in my back and in my stomach my pulse is still running in the 100s I am scared

2/1/2008 9:30:35 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I am another victim from this drug...this time Walgreens too. I was in tropol for a year, week ago I went to Walgreen for my refill and they gave me this new generic. My husband had to rush me to the Hospital with very HBP...arritmia and very strong heartbeat...now I am back in tropol but after that my bp is out of control.

1/28/2008 3:38:56 PM

Reviewer: MLW, Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Walgreens switched from Toprol XL 25 to Metroprolol succinate 25. Within 20 minutes of taking had headaches, heart palpitations and sweating. Took the remaining 29 pills back and requested Toprol XL 25. No problems since the switch. This generic needs reviewed further because there are adverse side effects that are not present with Toprol XL.

1/24/2008 11:30:07 AM

Reviewer: dogwoodrd, 65-74 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Blood presure of 107/61 Pulse rate of 46 No energy, sleepy during the day. taking 50mg pill once a day

1/24/2008 8:24:38 AM

Reviewer: Lorena, 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
2 days after my pharmacy replaced Tropol for Metoprol Succinate (reason they gave me was the insurance decition) I was at work and I starting having strong heartbeats and I was feeling and looking so bad that the rescue had to assist me at work...i continue with the medication but yesterday I took the pill at 19 am 1/2 hour after i felt terrible and my bp went up to 168/110. This pill defenitly i ... Show Full Comment

bloodstream
Tips to help prevent clots.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.
Live and thrive.
gloved hand holding syringe
10 preventable diseases.
man eating meal
Folates, green tea and more.
Woman with stressed, fatigue
Get relief tips.
restroom sign
Food and drinks that make you go.
Understanding RA.