Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of metoprolol succinate oral.

3/13/2008 8:19:29 PM

Reviewer: Al, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I honestly don't think this drug is having any effect on me. I feel NO different. At nights, before the drug, I could "feel" and hear the blood in my neck and head. I still do. I have been on the generic for about 2 months and will see the Dr. again and ask if anything is supposed to happen? I still feel faint when I stand up, dizzy when I lean over and tired all the time. It felt th ... Show Full Comment

3/11/2008 10:48:06 AM

Reviewer: kgwplank@windstream.net, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: High Blood Pressure
    2/22/2008 1:17:44 PM

Reviewer: renodeeda, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    Helps my blood pressure, but caused severe hair breakage in my beautiful head of hair. I went back to Diovan even though it's MUCH more expensive.

2/19/2008 12:06:28 AM

Reviewer: mary104racing, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I feel a really hot feeling in my back and in my stomach my pulse is still running in the 100s I am scared

2/1/2008 9:30:35 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I am another victim from this drug...this time Walgreens too. I was in tropol for a year, week ago I went to Walgreen for my refill and they gave me this new generic. My husband had to rush me to the Hospital with very HBP...arritmia and very strong heartbeat...now I am back in tropol but after that my bp is out of control.