Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of norgestimate-ethinyl estradiol oral.

10/19/2013 9:59:31 PM

Reviewer: dnr, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I was on another generic for Ortho with no side effects and even helping with my acne, but when I switched pharmacies, they gave me this. An insane amount of gas occurred right away and huge swelling of my abdomen, thighs, arms, cheeks. I'm a small, fit woman and didn't change my diet or exercise. I'm stopping after this pack!

5/1/2013 2:23:23 AM

Reviewer: Ella, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I've been taking this drug for 2 months now. I have noticed my sex drive has gone threw the roof (wich is a plus for me & my bf) but unfortunately thats the only up side. I experienced icreased eating, specially with chocolate. Ive experienced little acne, also my wieght has gone up wich is dissapointing and odd since i was loosing the baby wieght. but as soon as i start taking this drug i ... Show Full Comment

1/2/2013 3:33:03 AM

Reviewer: Jay, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    Excellent had no side effects what so ever, I take it every night and has been the best pill so far!

11/6/2012 7:04:20 PM

Reviewer: Welcome123, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I'm half way through my 3rd month on this drug. I am a healthy 42 yr. old that does not smoke and runs 10 miles a week.i have begun experiencing tight pain behind both knees and tingling in my legs. I have stopped usage as of today and was frightened upon reading the 1 in 2000 disabled via clot or stroke in my age group.

7/28/2012 9:21:17 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    It has taken me a few months to realize that my constant gassy feeling is being caused by this drug. When I switched pharmacys my drug was switched too. There are nights I am doubled over in pain because of the gas pains, or running to bathroom with loose stool. I plan to switch back to the old drug on my next refill.