Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of perphenazine oral.

1/19/2009 1:18:46 PM

Reviewer: absolute_li, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I only started this medication 4 days ago. I have read reviews saying it helped right away. I can say without a doubt that has not been my experience. So far, nothing but blurriness, dizziness and disorientation. I have PTSD, BPD (Borderline Personality Disorder), among a few other diagnoses. So far, I have noticed no improvement and I pray this changes soon. I will definitely give it more time, b ... Show Full Comment

1/3/2009 2:21:56 PM

Reviewer: joefrmn, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    From day one my anxiety and depression went away. I have been feeling very normal. I take 4mg.

12/3/2008 5:51:01 PM

Reviewer: fungalnut, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    It has helped me become more stable with my bipolar disorder since I have been taking it. It has been a life saver for me.

11/16/2008 2:33:58 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Mental Disorder with Loss of Normal Personality & Reality
    10/17/2008 8:03:27 PM

Reviewer: jabaerga, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I use perphenazine 2mg for anxiety. It worked right from day one. I feel very stable. Before taking it I was having difficulty making decisions and I had a lot of tension in my jaw area and my tongue was rolling back, probably caused by the antidepressant medication I take. This drug is very inexpensive.