Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of ramipril Oral.

6/10/2008 7:13:50 PM

Reviewer: Unknow, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Ramipril 2.5mg for 31/2 months. I do not take the medication on a regular basis. I have been having lots of swelling in my leg and I am not sure if the medication is causing this.

6/2/2008 5:16:28 PM

Reviewer: lawr, 75 or over Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have had severe migraines and could not find cause. I ran out of Ramipril over the weekend and my headaches have stopped. I believe the culprit is the Ramipril. I wonder if any one else have had headaches due to Ramipril.

5/21/2008 8:38:35 AM

Reviewer: Jim, 65-74 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My Altace was working fine. On it for 3 yrs. Pharmacy switched me to RAMIPRIL. Within 24 hrs I had a severe RASH on both legs. I'm back on Altace, no more rash! OBTW, BP controlled very well again.

4/21/2008 3:37:54 PM

Reviewer: KLO, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Since I began taking Ramipril 2.5 mg I have had about 2-3 episodes per week of the left side of my neck going numb, lasting for about 3-5 minutes each time. Before taking it, my carotid arteries were checked to be clear, and I can't explain it any other way. I took Altace 2.5 mg previously, but it was too expensive,so my Dr. prescribed Ramipril.

4/19/2008 10:15:14 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
Was on Altace with great results pharmacy substituted with "remipril 10 mg." took it for about 1 1/2 months. Blood pressure was no longer controlled as with Altace, had a BAD rash on legs. Asked Dr. and he did not feel remipril was the reason. Dr. changed to Benicar since I still had leg rash and blood pressure was not controlled. Will see if this helps. Rash is going away after 1 day ... Show Full Comment