Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of sotalol Oral.

7/25/2009 6:42:16 PM

Reviewer: DAPPERBOB, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
WENT ON SOTALOL 80 MG TWICE A DAY...NO PROBLEMS ENCOUNTERED. ALL THIS AFTER A HEART SHOCK TREATMENT TO BRING ME BACK TO NORMAL BEATING......I FIND IT WORKS FINE FOR ME... WITHOUT ANY SIDE EFFECTS.

7/24/2009 10:09:45 AM

Reviewer: BARBOSS20@AOL.COM, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Prevention of Recurrent Atrial Fibrillation
7/1/2009 11:33:44 PM

Reviewer: beebobber@aol.com, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I take 80mg. three times a day. The first week I had vertigo but I have been on it for six weeks and I now have a regular heart beat between 70-72 beats a minute. I no longer feel my heart beating. I do get some what tired but that is usually just with the first morning doze. I hope I can continue taking this drug and that it will help me avoid surgery. Iam female 74 yrs. old, A retired Nurse.

6/3/2009 1:48:29 PM

Reviewer: bumpsiegirl18, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have had A Fib since 2000 i was first put on Atenlol which worked for a couple of years it kept me in NSR but in 2002 went back into AF so we tried Sotalol i was so scared to take it as i am afraid of any new medcine however didn't like the AFIb either so while in the hospital we started the sotalol 80 MG but my blood pressure runs low before taking any drugs so it dropped to low taking 80 m ... Show Full Comment

5/19/2009 5:36:31 PM

Reviewer: carmen, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have had this irregular heart beat for about 5 years, I like this medication. If I have a moment of a irregular beat I can increase a one or two extra half of the pill and it gets me back in beat.

man rubbing painful knee