Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of sotalol oral.

5/19/2009 5:36:31 PM

Reviewer: carmen, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have had this irregular heart beat for about 5 years, I like this medication. If I have a moment of a irregular beat I can increase a one or two extra half of the pill and it gets me back in beat.

5/9/2009 10:38:02 AM

Reviewer: on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
stomach pain evey time I put anything in it. Can't stay awake. shortness of breath. Tiredness. Headaches(especially in the back of my head). I was doing fine on Toprol, until They quit making it.

5/7/2009 8:31:56 AM

Reviewer: GIGI, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was diagnosed with A-Fib after my pacemaker was place in 2005 and was on Atenolol. Then in Feb. 2009 my A-fib was over 30% of the time and doctors changed my medication to Sotalol. My A-Fib was reduced to about15-17% of the time. I do feel better no side effects that I have noticed.

4/23/2009 9:22:37 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have had trouble with my fingers turning black and blue. And they are cold. It happens one finger at a time.

3/30/2009 8:59:57 PM

Reviewer: EJM, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I was diagnosed with paroxymal atrial fibrillation about ten years ago at age 53. My cardiologist placed me on amiordorone after not much success with digoxin and toperol. The amiordorone was not an effective treatment--numerous side effects, including vision problems and sun skin problems among others. It was then recommended that catherer ablation be performed...it was 60% successful accordin ... Show Full Comment