Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of zolpidem Oral.

8/20/2014 7:43:40 PM

Reviewer: Lynn, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I sleep for 3 hrs then I'm wide awake!! I take Melatonin with it, then when I wake up taking 2 more Melatonin to go back to sleep. I'm gonna try taking half when I go to sleep then when I wake up take the other half, I read where someone is doing that. I really need 2 Zolpidem a night. But Dr says no.

7/25/2014 7:42:36 PM

Reviewer: Terry, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
When I get this from one doctor I go to they aren't any good. My other doctor I have used, work great. They are both 10mgs. He must get some really cheap ones I guess?

7/23/2014 12:32:35 PM

Reviewer: none, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
It only works for about 4 hours, 10mg, so I sometimes break it in half, but I must warn, when I used to hear people did weird things on it, I thought, "no way", but I have been told I once, after I was sleeping had been heard talking loudly on the phone, as if in conversation with someone for about 10 minutes. I do not recall this AT ALL! I also think I once drove somewhere while on it, ... Show Full Comment

5/14/2014 1:44:47 PM

Reviewer: anonymous, 45-54 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I have taken other generic ambien w/o problems. This is the worst I have ever taken. I need twice as much and it takes hours to take effect. Then it only lasts approximately 3 hours tops. A sample should be sent for quality control. I am returning mine to the pharmacist tomorrow. This should be pulled from the market (this batch, not Ambien itself).

5/3/2014 11:30:28 PM

Reviewer: Fin, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I take zolpidem and several anti anxiety and depression perscriptions. Before they started the zolpidem, I could be up for over 24 hours, no problem. So they added it to the other anti's that I take and it helps me sleep every night. I have to take it 2 to 3 hours before bed, as it takes a while to take affect, but I stay asleep when I finally fall asleep. I have never ever had any problems ... Show Full Comment

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash