Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Buspirone Oral.

5/22/2011 9:54:54 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
Buspar has been a drug that I have be3en on for quite some time for anxiety I like the speed at which the drug works for my anxiety

9/27/2011 6:18:32 PM

Reviewer: verena, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I just started today so ignore my ratings. I took 5 mg at 2pm. It's now 6pm and I've had no side effects I can notice. I took it with juice and had a snack a bit later. No one said with or without food. I already have bouts of vertigo and dizzyness and am tired so even if I did experience a reaction, I'd have to see something dramatic. I will report in again if I start to have diffe ... Show Full Comment

9/25/2011 4:30:33 AM

Reviewer: Dave, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My shrink put me on this drug for depression and anxiety. I have been taking it about a month and cannot see any change in the depression but the anxiety is somewhat better. I take 5mg three times daily. If I miss one, it doesn't take long for me to really have a bad anxiety attack. I dread the time when I have to get off of it for some reason. It's not sopposed to be habit forming but I c ... Show Full Comment

9/3/2011 10:06:15 PM

Reviewer: confused, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
combined wh my heart andcholesteral meds i have excess swelling tired jerking of legs and other limbs itching etc

8/25/2011 1:48:04 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this medicine for several years. I take it twice a day and was told it's the only non-addictive anti-anxiety med available. Is this true? My anxiety has returned, and I would like to try something else.

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.