Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Buspirone Oral.

1/19/2009 8:00:42 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
The side effects of dizziness wears off and it takes 2 week for it to fully work and it made my anxiety less severe very happy with it .

1/17/2009 8:45:05 AM

Reviewer: purpleintex, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was going out of my mind. Depression was the least of my problems. So needless to say I had my hands full of problems. I'm on 20mg a day and I know for a fact that I could not function without this medicine!!!!

12/31/2008 3:36:11 PM

Reviewer: carsmith, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Doc put me on 15mg x2/ day and i HATE the side effects! can't sleep very dizzy and shake alot! this med is awful! doc seems like she does not care and wont try anything else says i should try cousling insted

12/28/2008 2:56:30 AM

Reviewer: mizblue, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have copd and trouble getting enough oxygen which was causing panic attack and inability to relax and sleep. Have been taking buspar for a little over a month and find it works very well. Just a little dizziness for thefirst hour after taking.

12/24/2008 10:31:34 PM

Reviewer: emmigirl02, 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Today is my first day taking this pill. I have had anxiety and depression for 5 years now. I am 17 and am praying that this works for me. I am also taking 20 mg of lexapro and my dr prescribed me 5 mg of buspar to take twice a day. I hope this helps me. The doctor had me taking 200 mg of lamactil before this and it did nothing. After reading the reviews it seems that i have about a 50/50 change of ... Show Full Comment

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver