Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of buspirone Oral.

10/30/2008 12:26:49 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My doc prescribed this med because its not addictive.I was taking Klonapin.I took 7.5 mg today while cooking supper, I got extremely dizzy,horrible headache,and could hardly finish cooking.Not to mention I was smooth passed out within an hour.Sides effets horrible. I will be back to see my doc tommorow.

10/9/2008 2:25:38 PM

Reviewer: chubby milk, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
i was on buspirone for 2days my anxiety attacks shot thru the roof 10mins after taking it the side effects are true my eyes burned like bleach were in them.then the strong dizziness and then bam!! hello anouther attack.this med sucks.and then my DR.copped a attatude about me complaining.

10/1/2008 7:33:18 PM

Reviewer: xxtellyrosexx, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have went through and read the reviews about this particular drug, and would like to agree with many that have to do with side effects. I have only taken this drug for 3 days and already I am experiencing terrible side effects, such as the "shock" waves, cant sleep, nausea, and overall fatigue. I would not recommend this medication to anyone. Its terribe.

9/23/2008 8:57:46 PM

Reviewer: D-dubb, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on busp. for 3 yrs. and am overall happy, I noticed my natural stutter had gotten considerably worse while on this, It has helped my panic attacks and anxiety and mania episodes. I started off with 7.5mg twice a day and after awhile I went to 15mg twice a day. I missed my meds for one week because of mail in scripts didn't come. I went crazy and had one long mania episode, only sl ... Show Full Comment

7/5/2008 8:55:16 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on this medication for over 10 years & although I have increased the dose, for effectiveness, it works well with no other known side effects. It's inexpensive & I feel that it is a wonderful drug to help me with anxiety or panic attacks

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.