Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of buspirone oral.

11/7/2008 2:19:41 PM

Reviewer: hayleighpayne, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am 36 weeks pregnant and have had troubles with Panic Attacks and Anxiety since before pregnancy. I have been on several other drugs before pregnancy and still had anxiety problems. I love this medicine. I haven't had any complaints and love the fact that it doesn't make me feel "loopy" and disfunctional.

10/30/2008 12:26:49 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My doc prescribed this med because its not addictive.I was taking Klonapin.I took 7.5 mg today while cooking supper, I got extremely dizzy,horrible headache,and could hardly finish cooking.Not to mention I was smooth passed out within an hour.Sides effets horrible. I will be back to see my doc tommorow.

10/9/2008 2:25:38 PM

Reviewer: chubby milk, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
i was on buspirone for 2days my anxiety attacks shot thru the roof 10mins after taking it the side effects are true my eyes burned like bleach were in them.then the strong dizziness and then bam!! hello anouther attack.this med sucks.and then my DR.copped a attatude about me complaining.

10/1/2008 7:33:18 PM

Reviewer: xxtellyrosexx, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have went through and read the reviews about this particular drug, and would like to agree with many that have to do with side effects. I have only taken this drug for 3 days and already I am experiencing terrible side effects, such as the "shock" waves, cant sleep, nausea, and overall fatigue. I would not recommend this medication to anyone. Its terribe.

9/23/2008 8:57:46 PM

Reviewer: D-dubb, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on busp. for 3 yrs. and am overall happy, I noticed my natural stutter had gotten considerably worse while on this, It has helped my panic attacks and anxiety and mania episodes. I started off with 7.5mg twice a day and after awhile I went to 15mg twice a day. I missed my meds for one week because of mail in scripts didn't come. I went crazy and had one long mania episode, only sl ... Show Full Comment