Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of indomethacin Oral.

12/10/2008 7:50:19 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male (Patient)

Comment:
The pain is eased for me after thr first day, it's gone at the end of the second day. I'm usually good for about another 6-9 months until another gout attack.

12/7/2008 12:01:31 PM

Reviewer: ronwit34, 65-74 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking it (3 times a day) the next day after my gout started. It worked very well and even worked well on my arthritic hip.

10/14/2008 10:41:58 AM

Reviewer: Connecticut, 25-34 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Indomethacin is a very effective medicine, and after two pills cut down the pain for me. I did not experience any side-effects while using it. I was happy with it.

10/11/2008 2:22:52 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I am 25 years old and have been getting severe gout attacks for the past 10 years. At first doctors couldnt figure out what was wrong with me, and I had to suffer. But after about 5 years of suffering with attacks (about 1 every month) they figured it out, and I have been taking this medicine. It takes a while for it to work, but once it kicks in, it is like I am a new person. I have to keep crut ... Show Full Comment

10/6/2008 2:45:19 AM

Reviewer: phil1569, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
BEST gout medication ever made. Dr has tried me on many others but I always have to go back to Indocin for a major flare up. Nothing comes close to relieving the pain and swelling. I always have some around just in case. I get the gout 2 or 3 times ayear for the last 30 years. I eat wrong,red meat, spicy stuff and drink alot of beer. Indocin keeps me going. LOL