Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of propylthiouracil Oral.

3/27/2014 8:03:20 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Drug brings up my TSH levels at 200mg a day. However, it gave me scalp pharosis and skin rash. I am thinking of stopping. I'd rather die of a heart attack than liver failure (this is a terrible way to die, I've seen it).

9/15/2013 9:38:29 AM

Reviewer: ab, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
It has given me the shakes so bad I feel like I can't walk.

5/15/2013 12:08:17 AM

Reviewer: Jane, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
I have had diareaha for the past 72 hours. It is from y tyroid. I am using some old pills I had. I am getting sicker!!!

4/17/2013 10:42:35 PM

Reviewer: kulbir, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am diagnosed with hyper thyroid my doctor reffered me to endocriogisti ma taking 6 pills two times a day i cannot tell thisimedicine is working or no but i have dry eyes with this thyorid.i have pain in my jaw area like toothache but whole mouth so not sure is this side effect of this medicine

1/19/2013 7:52:04 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this medicine for just over a month now and it is not very tasty. Similiar to when you swallow real aspirin, but it does go away after 20 minutes or so. But what I don't like is the rapid heartbeat (sometimes feels like its going to leap outta my chest)and trouble breathing. When I called my endo doc she said that the medicine has nothing to do with those symptoms. Well, I didn& ... Show Full Comment