Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of cyclobenzaprine Oral.

11/20/2013 6:37:49 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female (Patient)

Comment:
Many nights this medication has kept me from having to go to the hospital for shots in my back. It has made my life easier. I also take other pain medication and it works with them. As a combination, it helps me.

11/14/2013 12:20:03 AM

Reviewer: Jae, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I do not like taking drugs, however I was given this for extreme leg and feet cramping at night. ( i also have a diagnosis of probably Polymyalgia Rheumatica) after being on this pill, i have slept 3 nights with no muscle spasms. I would rather know WHY I have these painful spasms, but for now it is nice being able to sleep.

11/3/2013 2:46:14 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This drug really help my muscle spasms, but it made me sleepy.

10/17/2013 4:50:13 AM

Reviewer: garfield3377, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
My reaction to this was, no relief, only a hot feeling to my face and queasy insides. My lower right back hip still is troublesome but I will request something safer that works better

9/9/2013 9:19:29 AM

Reviewer: toniko, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took one pill and it felt horrible. I was dizzy and then felt very disoriented then passed out for the night an hour after taking it. My husband was prescribed it 1 year later I warned him not to try it and the same happened to him. I am not normally sensitive to side effects of prescriptions. My reason for taking this was for a herniated disc in my lower back. I have been researching and may tr ... Show Full Comment

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.