Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of cyclobenzaprine Oral.

12/17/2008 6:33:20 PM

Reviewer: CRAFTNYARN4U, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
DOES NOT WORK FOR ME

12/5/2008 11:00:27 PM

Reviewer: Ash, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
This is the only reason I am able to get out of bed in the morning. I have SI joint spasms which have been known to drop me to my knees and degenerative discs in my back. Being in my mid 20s I've been putting off surgery just as long as I can, and I attribute my ability to do so a great deal to this medication. It makes me very drowsy, but I take one nightly before bed.

12/1/2008 7:44:54 PM

Reviewer: dacinciw, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Muscle Spasm
11/15/2008 1:21:20 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This was prescribed to me after developing a muscle spasm in my shoulder. It worked so well the first night that I took a second dose the following night. About 20 minutes after taking it, I developed hives (or itchy, red, raised welts). I took a Benadryl which helped me fall asleep, and when I woke the welts were gone, but came right back the next morning. I won't be taking this drug again.

11/3/2008 2:03:05 PM

Reviewer: anna, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
this medication workes good for but it dose make me sleepy and slugishe in the morning