Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lorazepam Oral.

4/14/2008 2:27:20 PM

Reviewer: DONI, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
HAVE BEEN ON THIS FOR ABOUT 8 YEARS AND IT IS A LIFE SAVER-HAVE PANIC ATTACKS BUT ALSO SUFFER FROM ARTHRITIS/FIBROMAYLGIA--ITS WONDERFUL

4/7/2008 11:17:14 PM

Reviewer: MTP, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this medication for 2 years, after I had the worst anxiety attack in my life. Since I have been on it I can drive without having a panic attack in traffic, I now don't have to worry about having to pull over to the side of the road anymore or wish for a police car to be near me. I do wonder what the long term ramifications are for using it for many years.

4/4/2008 2:45:44 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Went on this drug for moderate anxiety and chronic trouble sleeping. For those who understand how debilitating anxiety and insomnia are, you will find the calming effects of this drug a welcome relief. Works miracles on relieving anxiety and helping to fall asleep. Only downside is that if I stop taking it even for one night, I sleep very lightly, have lots of dreams, and wake up often. I recomme ... Show Full Comment

3/30/2008 12:04:41 PM

Reviewer: Mookiepie, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I only take .5mg for anxiety when traveling by plane. It has been a God-send. I take one the night before and one when I get to the airport. I can now travel again and do not get anxious when taking this. Tiny bit of light-headedness but I am still aware of everything.

3/27/2008 9:41:11 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I take it only as needed for anxiety/panic. Reading other's reviews it seems that regular use causes most problems. I use once/week at most and no problems - all benefits for me. But after reading other reviews I think I am going to try more biofeedback/meditation before I use the meds. Often just knowing the crutch is there makes it easier to use mind control.