Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lorazepam Oral.

4/26/2008 10:39:43 PM

Reviewer: nickanna, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Anxious
4/25/2008 8:32:01 PM

Reviewer: lscharlie, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I suffer from anxiety attacks out of the blue. All of a sudden they are there brought on by nothing in general.. I use 1 mg tablet of this product and start deap breathing exercises and it knocks out my anxiiety. I feel very fortunate to have this available to me and the doctor that prescribed it nad diagnosed my problem.

4/22/2008 11:12:00 PM

Reviewer: fivefive, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have really bad anxiety and along w/breathing techniques that my Dr. perscribed I feel I'm finally getting control of my life again. I feel so normal, I forgot what it was like. I only take 0.5 mg / day when needed, which is about 5days/week.

4/16/2008 6:57:00 PM

Reviewer: oldwolf2007, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
it makes me tired all the time

4/15/2008 1:11:49 AM

Reviewer: cindy, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking Lorazepam a month ago and have not noticed any difference in my nervousness. I did have some side effects when I first started the drug. I was like a Zombie in a foggy movie, I couldn't think either. So I went from taking .5mg twice a day to only .5mg at bedtime that helped with the side effects. Then after a couple of weeks I started taking the .5mg twice a day. I have an app ... Show Full Comment

Does your kid have symptoms?