Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lorazepam Oral.

5/7/2015 4:26:55 PM

Reviewer: victoria, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I had sudden panic attack and my doctor and the Emergency room put me on this medication in addiction to an anti depressant. This medication works amazing and I can finally function again compared to a month ago when I was not even able to shower myself because I was scared to fall over or drive

4/17/2015 11:03:40 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I took this medication for 5 years because of my job that was very stressful.I had body jerks when trying to fall asleep.I took only once at bedtime and it was a great help.I have now retired and have stop taking it with no withdrawal symtoms.

3/6/2015 4:19:02 PM

Reviewer: micromike59, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Anxious
1/14/2015 5:48:56 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have been over all satisfied with this treatment. However, my concern is what happens if I quit taking it?

12/23/2014 6:41:25 PM

Reviewer: Mr. lonely, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I recently lost my wife. she passed last summer and I have been having a tough time dealing with it. My Doctor realized my depression and prescribed lorazepam and I only take it when the depression increases. I am only on my first refill, and each scip is only 20 pills with each refill( 0.5 mg ). It seems to work but I need to give it more time. The verdict is still out.