Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lorazepam Oral.

4/16/2008 6:57:00 PM

Reviewer: oldwolf2007, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
it makes me tired all the time

4/15/2008 1:11:49 AM

Reviewer: cindy, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking Lorazepam a month ago and have not noticed any difference in my nervousness. I did have some side effects when I first started the drug. I was like a Zombie in a foggy movie, I couldn't think either. So I went from taking .5mg twice a day to only .5mg at bedtime that helped with the side effects. Then after a couple of weeks I started taking the .5mg twice a day. I have an app ... Show Full Comment

4/14/2008 2:27:20 PM

Reviewer: DONI, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
HAVE BEEN ON THIS FOR ABOUT 8 YEARS AND IT IS A LIFE SAVER-HAVE PANIC ATTACKS BUT ALSO SUFFER FROM ARTHRITIS/FIBROMAYLGIA--ITS WONDERFUL

4/7/2008 11:17:14 PM

Reviewer: MTP, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this medication for 2 years, after I had the worst anxiety attack in my life. Since I have been on it I can drive without having a panic attack in traffic, I now don't have to worry about having to pull over to the side of the road anymore or wish for a police car to be near me. I do wonder what the long term ramifications are for using it for many years.

4/4/2008 2:45:44 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Went on this drug for moderate anxiety and chronic trouble sleeping. For those who understand how debilitating anxiety and insomnia are, you will find the calming effects of this drug a welcome relief. Works miracles on relieving anxiety and helping to fall asleep. Only downside is that if I stop taking it even for one night, I sleep very lightly, have lots of dreams, and wake up often. I recomme ... Show Full Comment

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.