Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of lorazepam Oral.

4/22/2008 11:12:00 PM

Reviewer: fivefive, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have really bad anxiety and along w/breathing techniques that my Dr. perscribed I feel I'm finally getting control of my life again. I feel so normal, I forgot what it was like. I only take 0.5 mg / day when needed, which is about 5days/week.

4/16/2008 6:57:00 PM

Reviewer: oldwolf2007, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
it makes me tired all the time

4/15/2008 1:11:49 AM

Reviewer: cindy, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking Lorazepam a month ago and have not noticed any difference in my nervousness. I did have some side effects when I first started the drug. I was like a Zombie in a foggy movie, I couldn't think either. So I went from taking .5mg twice a day to only .5mg at bedtime that helped with the side effects. Then after a couple of weeks I started taking the .5mg twice a day. I have an app ... Show Full Comment

4/14/2008 2:27:20 PM

Reviewer: DONI, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
HAVE BEEN ON THIS FOR ABOUT 8 YEARS AND IT IS A LIFE SAVER-HAVE PANIC ATTACKS BUT ALSO SUFFER FROM ARTHRITIS/FIBROMAYLGIA--ITS WONDERFUL

4/7/2008 11:17:14 PM

Reviewer: MTP, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this medication for 2 years, after I had the worst anxiety attack in my life. Since I have been on it I can drive without having a panic attack in traffic, I now don't have to worry about having to pull over to the side of the road anymore or wish for a police car to be near me. I do wonder what the long term ramifications are for using it for many years.

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash