Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of lorazepam Oral.

11/13/2014 2:08:41 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I started this medicine and I am on my third dose. I can not function. I can only sleep, keeping my eyes open for more than three minutes. It is horrible my body is not adjusting to this medicine.

10/8/2014 1:55:08 PM

Reviewer: paniced woman, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Lorazepam .5mg twice a day as needed is what I do because Doc prescribed me Sertaline (Zoloft) and that drug was making my anxiety and panic attacks worse. Plus Depression. First time I too Lorazepam, I felt 60% calmer from what other drug did. So next time I took Lorazepam, it was prior to the Sertaline. I felt very calm, more focused to get things done and not so scrabbled brain. Then it was ... Show Full Comment

8/5/2014 12:16:18 PM

Reviewer: KATY, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I enjoy taking this drug because I find it is very calming. I am prescribed an anxiety medication, a depression medication, both of which I take daily and if those dont seem to kick in I take a lorazapam. I only take it as needed once or twice a week usually& it works just fine. I was a little scared of becoming dependant on the drug because of family addiction history but ive been taking it a ... Show Full Comment

8/3/2014 1:33:28 AM

Reviewer: lacy, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This drug made me very drowsy. And caused problems with urinating . It never relieved my facial sweating which was a side effect of my anxiety. suzebarb I also experienced hair loss .

7/20/2014 3:35:00 PM

Reviewer: harold, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)