Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of lorazepam Oral.

3/6/2008 3:13:47 AM

Comment:
I was a nervous and anxious wreck before I was treated with Lorazepam. I've been on it almost a year now and I finally feel "normal" (whatever that is) This drug has really helped me get my life back together. It is wonderful for me and my family will agree that it is much better for all of us. Im a very satisfied consumer of this drug!

3/4/2008 3:40:37 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took a milligram to help myself sleep before a big day and woke up several hours latter vomiting and with diarrhea. This continued for the next ten hours, rendering me weak and useless.

2/23/2008 12:43:48 PM

Reviewer: Walking the Floor, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
It take it for episodic panic attacks and general bouts of anxiety. It seems particularly valuable in situations where my anxiousness is so great that I am unable to concentrate at work. It calms me considerably thus allowing me to be more productive. However there is a trade off. My mental acuity is not as sharp and it gives me the feeling of being slightly intoxicated. Not surprisingly it low ... Show Full Comment

2/22/2008 8:20:56 PM

Reviewer: on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years

Comment:
I am interested in a plan to get off this med. I have been taking 2mg twice a day for 1 year

2/20/2008 9:28:31 PM

Reviewer: mmcquarters, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
OKay this is not enough space to tell my experince with this drug.Take 2 times a day am/pm for a 3 of differnt things. just don`t take to close to sleeping pill temazepam. Runied marriage,now separated after 21 years. wrecked 5 cars, caused all kinds of manic episodes and a great deal of memory loss,but all in all if I wasn`t takin it I would probly be dead. So i think I can truly say it has wor ... Show Full Comment

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.