Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of lorazepam Oral.

3/20/2008 10:57:40 PM

Reviewer: kocheez97, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I take this only a couple times a month, when anxiety is really bad. It works well most of the time, but every once in a while, axiety comes back. Also, DO NOT combine with alcohol. I had a glass of wine about 7 hours after taking one, and I felt seriously intoxicated.

3/6/2008 5:58:28 AM

Reviewer: hlweiser, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
little dizzyness

3/6/2008 3:13:47 AM

Comment:
I was a nervous and anxious wreck before I was treated with Lorazepam. I've been on it almost a year now and I finally feel "normal" (whatever that is) This drug has really helped me get my life back together. It is wonderful for me and my family will agree that it is much better for all of us. Im a very satisfied consumer of this drug!

3/4/2008 3:40:37 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took a milligram to help myself sleep before a big day and woke up several hours latter vomiting and with diarrhea. This continued for the next ten hours, rendering me weak and useless.

2/23/2008 12:43:48 PM

Reviewer: Walking the Floor, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
It take it for episodic panic attacks and general bouts of anxiety. It seems particularly valuable in situations where my anxiousness is so great that I am unable to concentrate at work. It calms me considerably thus allowing me to be more productive. However there is a trade off. My mental acuity is not as sharp and it gives me the feeling of being slightly intoxicated. Not surprisingly it low ... Show Full Comment

man rubbing painful knee