Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of lorazepam oral.

6/21/2016 9:13:54 AM

Reviewer: Andrew813, 35-44 on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I was first given Vyvanse to my ADHD - but after a few years I was having more anxiety. I also had a lot going on in my life. I was prescribed Lorazepam ..5 mg to be used twice or day or as I felt I needed it. It worked a little but now I'm up to 2mg twice a day. I like to take one to go to bed at night as sometimes i can't turn off my brain and fall asleep. I like to take the other during ... Show Full Comment

6/17/2016 11:30:28 AM

Reviewer: Anxiety sucks , 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I take this in conjunction with lexapro. I only use lorazepam as needed for panic attacks. It takes a full 2 hours to work, but it has never failed to reduce the symptoms of anxiety. Do not take with sleeping pills, alcohol, or NSAIDs. Read all drug interactions before taking any medication. Do not depend on your doctor to tell you everything.

1/17/2016 6:38:20 PM

Reviewer: Gram, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I can relax within 15 minutes after taking meds.

1/7/2016 5:27:21 PM

Reviewer: OkaBates, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    Ativan calms my nerves..it stops my panic attacks and helps me control my irrational thoughts..I been feeling awesome.

10/6/2015 8:02:51 PM

Reviewer: barbarabetty, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I was given a 2 week cycle to take for bad anxiety. U wasn't warned about how badly alcohol would react with the drug. I had one single measure of jack Daniels and coke and the next thing I know is that I am laying in my bed with the paramedics by my side sticking pads on me 24 hours after I had the one drink..... I had gone home from the pub as the alcohol reacted extremely badly with the dru ... Show Full Comment