Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of nystatin Oral.

6/3/2012 3:06:57 AM

Reviewer: AlphaOmega, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been sick on and off since December when I got my new job. Actually, my whole life I have never really felt well. I have aways been plagued by fatigue, migraines, intense pain during ovulation, bad acne (cleared upo now), urinary tract infections, recurrant yeast infections. BUT NOT ANY MORE...AS OF TODAY I began taking this Nystatin Oral and I feel great. I am awake, alert, my mouth is ... Show Full Comment

4/23/2012 8:09:07 PM

Reviewer: Carol, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Had severe allergic reaction to taking the Nystatin Oral within 15 minutes after taking it. Shallow breathing, fast heart rate, increased blood pressure.

12/28/2011 2:02:54 PM

Reviewer: xrmamie, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Thrush
11/29/2011 3:22:12 AM

Reviewer: givermom, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Caregiver)

Comment:
using this medicine for my newborn son. we are now on round three of this same medicine and the thrush is still not clearing up. Plus, he has suffered tremendous stomach problems that I'm sure are due in part to taking this medication. Wish there was a better treatment for infants!

5/12/2011 2:44:55 AM

Reviewer: chattygirl, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was given this by my doctor, and only tried it once. THE TASTE WAS SO HORRIBLE< I gagged on it, and ended up vomiting. It is the nastiest thing I have ever put in my mouth. Told my doctor, and he said keep trying, but no way can I do this. Hopefully when I see my doctor tommorrow he will give me something else YUCKY Stuff.

bloodstream
Tips to help prevent clots.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.
Live and thrive.
gloved hand holding syringe
10 preventable diseases.
man eating meal
Folates, green tea and more.
Woman with stressed, fatigue
Get relief tips.
restroom sign
Food and drinks that make you go.
Understanding RA.