Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of isometheptene-dichloralphenazone-acetaminophen oral.

12/15/2015 7:18:52 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    My headaches usually take 5-6 Excedrin at once to make it go away. I felt that this med was a bit too weak for me. If the ache was a 5/5 then the meds lowered it to 4/5, while Excedrin works drastically 0/5 for me.

9/16/2015 9:55:27 AM

Reviewer: jim, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
    I have tried Topamax, cambia and fioricet but Midrin just works.

7/24/2015 9:40:59 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I had migraines for years before my doctor ordered isometh/APAP/dichloride. Now if I take 2 capsules as soon as a headache starts, it nips it in the bud usually. If not, I take them as indicated, usually no more than 4 in a day. And I do not have them nearly as frequently as I use to. I have known for sometime that Midrin was off the market; the one under this name is not the generic of Midrin a ... Show Full Comment

5/23/2015 12:15:52 AM

Reviewer: Dave D., 65-74 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
    I have had migraine headaches since I was 18 years old, 50 years now. For years nothing helped and I suffered greatly. About 20-25 years ago a doctor prescribed Midrin for me, which he suggested I take along with Fiorinal. That combination has totally solved my migraines, especially if taken as soon as I sense symptoms coming on. I am appalled that my pharmacy has just told me it is no longer on t ... Show Full Comment

3/11/2015 1:04:58 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
    I have tried the newer medicines because my insurance and doctors wanted me too. Midrin is the only thing that makes my migraines better and takes the pain away and gives me my life back. I hate they took it off the market for a while but my pharmacy got it back and I am getting my life back.