Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of isometh-dichloral-acetaminophn Oral.

«Previous 26-29 of 29
7/30/2008 9:21:11 AM

Reviewer: Judith, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I used the medication for treatment of migraines and tension headaches. For instance, I've had a headache since Saturday and it's Wednesday. I treated it with two capsules right away which relieved it, but subsequent doses have done little or nothing for the headache. My doctor sugg'd I tried to put an ice pack on my neck and at the same time heat on my feet. It relieved the headac ... Show Full Comment

5/10/2008 12:23:19 AM

Reviewer: duramater, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This has really helped me get control of my frequent migraines. It works fairly quickly and I don't get any side effects - which is great because I can't use Imitrex due to terrible side effects, and using Excedrin works but it can cause rebound headaches or sometimes that's just too much caffeine. I also like Vicodin but it's too hard to get prescriptions for it due to the depende ... Show Full Comment

3/11/2008 2:43:29 PM

Reviewer: migrainechick, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This medication really helps with light sensitivity and nausea that I usually experience with migraines. I often have to take this medication along with Vicodin to help with the pain. Unfortunately after I have taken the maximum dosage, the migraine frequently returns.

10/14/2007 9:51:30 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
It used to work for my migraines, but has stopped. I also tend to get rebound headaches when using it, and it completely knocks me out.

«Previous 26-29 of 29

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.