Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Sensipar Oral.

«Previous 16-20 of 20
10/9/2008 5:36:58 AM

Reviewer: Warner, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Sensipar is to decrease the PTH, however it also reduced my Calcium and Phosphorus. The decrease in Calcium made it easier for me to take Phos Lo for my binder, which is much cheaper than the others. My bone pain has also went away. I am now on a transplant list.

5/5/2008 2:03:37 PM

Reviewer: Marcie, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
my nephlogist has written prescriptions for Rocaltrol, Calcitriol, zemplar, and sensipar. My insurance company will not pay for these medications. They said that they are not covered by our plan. What is so different about these medications that insurance will not cover them?

3/4/2008 1:58:06 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've been taking this medication for about 2 months now and the only thing I've noticed is that my calcium level has decreased. It has not done anything for my phos. level and I am getting discouraged with the medication. It doesn't seem to be helping in the specific areas that I was encouraged to take the medicine for.

12/2/2007 12:33:21 AM

Reviewer: old granny, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
When I first took it there was a good reaction. So much so I had to stop taking the medcine. My doseage was doubled and I appears to not be working now. I have been taking the medication for over a year with little improvement.

10/14/2007 8:03:55 PM

Reviewer: rob, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
It helped with my phosphorus, but hurt my calcium numbers.

«Previous 16-20 of 20

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture