Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Erythromycin-Benzoyl Peroxide Topical.

11/29/2014 12:49:06 PM

Reviewer: carrie, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This product worked for me immediately but must have got in my eyes and they have become so swollen that I have to discontinue use. Be very careful to keep away from eyes and be sure to refrigerate. I missed that on the label. I'm going to try a homeopathic remedy like apple cider vinegar with "mother" in it since I've read so much about treating acne with it effectively and ther ... Show Full Comment

10/21/2013 12:46:43 AM

Reviewer: Lucia Irie, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I had this horrible acne break out which was scarring my face dramatically on the left side of my face. Prior to this, I always has at least some sort of acne on my face, no matter how hard I tried to prevent it. I also had irritated and red skin, especially on the right side of my face. Mind you, I'm half Irish so my skin is pretty light, and the redness is not very attractive. Anyways, this ... Show Full Comment

5/6/2010 3:23:43 PM

Reviewer: GGraham, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I had acne on my face for 17 years and nothing else worked. I still use Mary Kay to cleanse, freshen & moisturize.

1/4/2010 7:02:09 PM

Reviewer: lalalawhat?, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
The doctor told me to use this as a treatment and preventive ointment. As a treament it's great, takes a while to work but really dries out the acne. This stuff does not prevent acne. In fact i found this stuff is so drying thats within a few hours my face is super oily to the point where i have to wash my face. And yes i do use a clear gel, fragrance free, oil free moisturizer.

6/20/2008 1:42:40 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
After using so many combinations of brands that claimed to ease the acne... wrong.. for 6 months I had to deal with the situation until I visited a Doc and he prescribed this and some oral medications. I'm on my 3 week and is been clearing up.

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture