Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of erythromycin-benzoyl peroxide topical.

10/21/2013 12:46:43 AM

Reviewer: Lucia Irie, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I had this horrible acne break out which was scarring my face dramatically on the left side of my face. Prior to this, I always has at least some sort of acne on my face, no matter how hard I tried to prevent it. I also had irritated and red skin, especially on the right side of my face. Mind you, I'm half Irish so my skin is pretty light, and the redness is not very attractive. Anyways, this ... Show Full Comment

5/6/2010 3:23:43 PM

Reviewer: GGraham, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I had acne on my face for 17 years and nothing else worked. I still use Mary Kay to cleanse, freshen & moisturize.

1/4/2010 7:02:09 PM

Reviewer: lalalawhat?, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
The doctor told me to use this as a treatment and preventive ointment. As a treament it's great, takes a while to work but really dries out the acne. This stuff does not prevent acne. In fact i found this stuff is so drying thats within a few hours my face is super oily to the point where i have to wash my face. And yes i do use a clear gel, fragrance free, oil free moisturizer.

6/20/2008 1:42:40 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
After using so many combinations of brands that claimed to ease the acne... wrong.. for 6 months I had to deal with the situation until I visited a Doc and he prescribed this and some oral medications. I'm on my 3 week and is been clearing up.

6/16/2008 6:48:56 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
All of a sudden I had a really bad breakout and nothing that I was currently using was working any longer. I get pimples, blackheads and cystic acne as well. I only had to use it overnight and the next morning my cystic acne no longer hurt and was drmatically smaller, the blckheads around my nose we almost gone and my face just looked better. Now two days have passed and my skin is much clearer an ... Show Full Comment

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.