Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Dexedrine Spansule oral.

12/27/2010 10:31:36 AM

Reviewer: augiesgirl, Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
This medication has always worked best for me. Every time a new drug came out, my doctor had me try it to make sure I was using the most effective one. I always came back to Dexedrine - no bad side effects, and very effective. Sadly, Dexedrine Spansule Oral will no longer be manufactured!

12/12/2010 8:22:40 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am 25, and my 4 year old son and I have ADHD, we are both on Dexedrine, and its a miracle! I love it, my son is the little boy i knew i always had but was never able to "see" and i was on Strattera at first with no result other than bad side effects. This has been helping me with my job and also helped my little man excel in school, and not have outburst and break things anymore :)

4/13/2010 9:30:27 PM

Reviewer: coco, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have ADDHYPO now called ADHD type 2. I started with ritalin which was good then took dexedrine from age 12-19 when the miltary Dr decided that adults did not get ADHD. Now 26 years later I am back on the dexedrine after try the other with no luck. I do not know how a managed those 26 years without it.

2/19/2010 4:46:11 PM

Reviewer: CentralAlabama, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on various ADHD meds for the majority of my life. Ages 6-29 to be exact. This works very effectively in controling my hyperactivity. Off meds, I'm prone to outburst, constant moving and talking, being disruptive and seeking attention, and it's hard to sit still or stay on task. I get bored very easily as well. While I'm medicated, I am completely the opposite. I work in c ... Show Full Comment

2/5/2010 12:54:48 AM

Reviewer: ADDMom, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I am 25 with ADD. I was tested for it my Kindergarden year and tested for a Learning Disablity too. I tried Ritalin but it made me really sick to my stomach. But my dad takes Ritalin for Narcolepsy and it works great for him but not for me. I started taking Dexedrin in 5th grade. It helped me out so much all through school. It was sad on the days I forgot to take it my teachers, my parents and my ... Show Full Comment