Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Dexedrine Spansule oral.

«Previous 36-39 of 39
1/23/2008 1:12:53 PM

Reviewer: NaturalRemedyMan4Ever, 13-18 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
This drug seriously damaged my body. This drug completely turned me against all pharmaceuticals. I will never use another unnatural molecule into my body ever again. By simply eliminating the causes of my ADHD such as monosodium glutamate and other toxic substances in my diet I became extremely calm and focussed.

11/26/2007 2:39:37 PM

Comment:

Condition: Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity
9/29/2007 6:15:14 PM

Reviewer: charlesnash2007@yahoo.com, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity
9/20/2007 6:44:26 AM

Reviewer: azhalfpint, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Caregiver)

Comment:
This Medication has been a God sent! I remember that when ever I have been actually able to recieving this medication I was a more productive individual in 90% of my daily activities. Compared to the normal 20-35% Every time I have my medication I know that my head is finally back on my shoulders and I am able to finally focus and accomplish the tasks I am expected to!!! This is very helpful with ... Show Full Comment

«Previous 36-39 of 39