Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Dexedrine Spansule oral.

«Previous 36-40 of 40
4/4/2008 8:12:39 AM

Reviewer: bsbbabe, 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I just started on Dexedrine a couple weeks ago and I am seeing an improvement...I have add not adhd but it works well for me....I have only had 1 side effect wich is a dry mouth but I will just drink more water!!!!

1/23/2008 1:12:53 PM

Reviewer: NaturalRemedyMan4Ever, 13-18 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
This drug seriously damaged my body. This drug completely turned me against all pharmaceuticals. I will never use another unnatural molecule into my body ever again. By simply eliminating the causes of my ADHD such as monosodium glutamate and other toxic substances in my diet I became extremely calm and focussed.

11/26/2007 2:39:37 PM

Comment:

Condition: Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity
9/29/2007 6:15:14 PM

Reviewer: charlesnash2007@yahoo.com, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity
9/20/2007 6:44:26 AM

Reviewer: azhalfpint, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Caregiver)

Comment:
This Medication has been a God sent! I remember that when ever I have been actually able to recieving this medication I was a more productive individual in 90% of my daily activities. Compared to the normal 20-35% Every time I have my medication I know that my head is finally back on my shoulders and I am able to finally focus and accomplish the tasks I am expected to!!! This is very helpful with ... Show Full Comment

«Previous 36-40 of 40

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash