Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Spiriva with HandiHaler inhalation.

8/18/2014 3:03:34 PM

Reviewer: smoke, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have taken this for a month. It has improved how deeply I can inhale and I can come off oxygen for longer periods.I can cook,do dishes, work in my yard for awhile.I used to taste the medicine but now I can inhale hard enough to bypass my tongue and get it straight to my lungs.I haven't had any empty capsules ,I open them after I use them to check for residue and it is always there so I gues ... Show Full Comment

2/18/2014 6:51:01 PM

Reviewer: marlenewt, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years

Comment:
constipation, sore tongue,headaches, sore eye

9/2/2013 1:41:05 PM

Reviewer: ray, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I was on a program of: 1. ProAir for emergency 2. Evening and morning: QVar 3. Between evening and morning: Atrovent. Kaiser Removed Atrovent and put me on Spiriva. I am begging them to put me back onto Atrovent because I was doing 100% better. I now learn that Atrovent increases length of life of COPD Victims. Spiriva is just not good. I have changed Insurance plans because of Kaiser& ... Show Full Comment

8/23/2013 8:00:18 PM

Reviewer: kay, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
bouts of thrush. Excessive fibrillation. Dry mouth. Swollen gums. Sore throat. Hoarseness.

7/6/2013 6:13:24 PM

Reviewer: Joe S. Jenkins, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
To many of the capsules are empty. With the cost of this med. you should have a better way to QC your product. I depend on it to help my breathing and it lets me down far to often. Please take this into consideration and help those of us who depend on it for a good quality of life.

Heart-Shaped Fried Egg
Can you benefit from them?
How to make the best choices for you.
Adult man lying awake in bed
How to recognize them.
smiling woman
Fight the effects of getting older.
chicken and veggie kabobs
What are you eating tonight?