Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Dulcolax Stool Softener Oral.

7/26/2013 10:51:38 PM

Reviewer: vonu, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took this Dulcolax after surgery and became constipated after taking pain meds. It worked - however I now have nausea, and a sever odor and taste in my mouth Also, my urine and BM's have this same odor. It has been over a week since I've taken the meds and I still have these issues. I'm wondering if anyone else have experienced this. I will not use this product again.

7/2/2012 3:57:24 PM

Reviewer: TEE, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Incomplete or Infrequent Bowel Movements
4/21/2012 12:41:40 PM

Reviewer: cinnamongirl, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have irritable bowel syndrome. My Dr. recommended the use of this drug. It has been amazing. I have a bowel movement every day. No more cramps or straining. I have noticed diarrhea the past two days, but I have exceeded the recommeded length of time on the drug and have changed my diet drastically to include lots of fiber, fruit, vegetables, etc. I am going to take a break and see what happens.

3/14/2012 8:12:04 AM

Reviewer: Nugget12, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took this medicine 1 tablet as instructed on the "Irish/UK" version as this medicine which states to only take 1 tablet instead of 2 if its your first time. I took it right before bed and within a few hours it did work but,I got extreme cold sweats, faintness, nausea, cramping and very loose watery stool. I still am suffering side effects this morning, to the point I almost didn't ... Show Full Comment

2/3/2012 6:16:52 PM

Reviewer: Yakimshu, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had a full BM within 15 hours. Now I am suffering with painful cramping and frequent BM every hour or so.I took this drug 36 hours ago.I took the full dose of 3 pills if I take this again I will take only one.

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.