Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Tri-Previfem (28) Oral.

7/30/2015 2:33:31 PM

Reviewer: SBKG, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this pill for over a year now. First 2 weeks of the pill I do great; however, the last 2 weeks are terrible. It starts with mood swings, depression, irritability, constant hunger, bloating, breast tenderness, cramps (which I never experienced before). So as of this week I stopped taking it...

6/16/2015 8:09:19 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

5/25/2015 11:03:17 PM

Reviewer: keepgoing2015, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Tri-Previfem since mid-November 2014. As birth control, it is effective. However, my emotional state has gotten to quite a bad place when it was nowhere near this before; my moods have worsened. It has seemed like a downward spiral. I have been experiencing depression, anxiety, anger, aggression, and, most recently, crying spells. This is not good for me, my significant other, o ... Show Full Comment

4/30/2015 6:04:53 AM

Reviewer: cardiacrn, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
About a week into the pill, I had the worse cramps ever. I was in a fetal position at work with a make shift heating pad. This lovely pill also has caused me to feel bloated and most recently a yeast infection...haven't had one in years. I also have noticed that my contacts dry out more and I am not wanting to work out as much as I have been in the past. My NP said that "unfortunately the ... Show Full Comment

4/8/2015 1:45:06 PM

Reviewer: Diemly, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I'm 21 and have been using this medication for a total of four months and have had no adverse effects. My periods were already regular, but this has me even more constant. I haven't seen a change in my acne, as I only had diet-related acne. So far I've seen no change in my mood or overall mental state. I would highly recommend.