Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Tri-Previfem (28) Oral.

3/11/2015 9:43:09 PM

Reviewer: Megan , 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
as soon as I started taking this pill I started to discharge a lot more and have had a few yeast infections. it helped with my acne but i would rather have acne than a yeast infection. only been taking it for less than 4 months. don't recommend.

3/3/2015 1:05:07 PM

Reviewer: Heyydestiny, 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Loving it so far-no bleeding, puts me in a great mood, I do have headaches but they're very mild-cleared up my acne in three days! I had and have always had a "pizza face" and it really helped. :) definitely would recommend.

2/11/2015 11:27:06 PM

Reviewer: just me, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am on my first month of taking this and I am about ready to stop. All I have done since 3 days after taking it is bleed. I switched pharmacies and they gave me this brand. I was taking tri-sprintec which I never had the bleeding happen. In a couple days I will be on my 3rd week of bleeding. I can't take a.month of this bleeding carp cause the 4th week will be my period week. I plan on.switch ... Show Full Comment

2/10/2015 12:37:45 PM

Reviewer: juicestyna, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Have been using this medication for a year now. Have had no side effects, I used to have bad acne it cleared up completely I never have a pimple ever anymore. I feel great have lighter and short periods. Definitely recommend this pill!

2/3/2015 4:23:13 PM

Reviewer: EmmyB192, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this pill for about 2 years. I switched to this after my old brand (forget the name) caused me to break out. Tri-Previfem cleared my acne, didn't gain any weight from it, no headaches, nausea, or mood swings. Anyone saying this pill caused them to feel down in the dumps was probably how you were feeling in the first place!

chest x-ray